Friday, April 22, 2011

Important Herbs to Remember

First off, my store of preference to purchase such things from is Herbs & More. Arnie, the owner, is a wonderful resource. That being said, you can get these items in many locations, including Circle Me.

Chlorophyll has become a hot topic of conversation in my world this week. I have recommended it to a couple moms and am thinking of trying it for myself, I'm natorious for having low iron.

Lavendar Oil was recommended for a mom I know when she had a c-section.

Peppermint Oil is recommended for helping a mom be able to fully empty her bladder after birth.

Olive Oil (no need for a specialty store here) is great for keep maconium from sticking to baby's butt. Also, can be used to help stretch the perineum before labor.

Which Hazel is good for hemorrhoids.

Breast Milk is good for in grown toe nails, clogged tear ducts, pink eye, etc.

ALJ from Nature's Sunshine is wonderful for allergies.

The Diva Cup is great for when your period returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment